*Please note that installation images are shown on the Shopify POS app for iPad, but installation for other devices will be the same.
- First, ensure you have downloaded the Shopify POS app and have logged in to your store.
- Find the “add tile” tile on the POS app Home Screen. This tile will be the very bottom. Click this tile.
- Next, select “App” from the menu.
- You will see all available app extensions - click EasyPoints.
Now, you will need to select from three options. Please add both the "app extensions" and the "actions" tiles. The Shopify POS app will only allow you to add one tile at a time, so please first select the "app extensions" option, then repeat steps 2-4 and select the "actions" option.
- Once you’ve selected one of the three options, you will see the tile populate on the Shopify POS Home Screen.
- If you need to assemble the tiles in a different way, you can long press the tile and move it to the desired location.