First integration is free of charge.
Integration is usually completed within 7 business days.
1) Install EasyPoints and Select Custom Setup during Onboarding.
※ Please note, if your theme is in early development stage, we ask you to first complete the theme development before requesting for integration.
※ Once you have completed the onboarding, you will receive an instruction email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days.
2) Fill-out and Submit the Mockup Form as Part of Onboarding Process.
We will ask for the following information:
- Merchant email address
- Theme CSS to use (easyPoints will be selected by default)
- Request code to access theme editor (if required)
- What you would like to name the points (e.g. - star points, store name points, etc.)
- Text color for whenever the points are displayed
3) Accept Shopify Collaborator Request Sent by Lunaris.
This will give our developers access to the theme in order for any customization work to commence.
4) Confirm Mockup and Schedule Time to Begin Working on Customizing the Theme
Mock-up takes up to 2 business days; once completed, it will be sent to you via email attachment file. Please let us know if you don't need a mockup, we can skip this process and select a date to being customizing your theme, otherwise, we can schedule a date once the mockup has been approved.
※ Please note, we accept requests for minor changes to the mockup and the changes will be applied during integration.
5) Start Customizing
Integration is typically completed within 4~8 hours. We will inform you once the integration is completed.
※ We will accept one-time requests for minor changes after integration.
※ Please refrain from changing your theme design from this point onwards until integration is completed.
6) Publish Theme with easyPoints Integrated
We will ask you to do a final check on the integration theme and ask you to publish the theme yourself.
※ We will always duplicate the original theme before integration. Integration theme will be labeled as "Original_Theme(EasyPoints)"
EasyPoints is now completely integrated into your Shopify Theme.
You can begin offering points to your loyal customers!
※ You can delete our collaborator access once the integration is completed.